What Members Are Saying
- Gathering with others who work on programs in community foundations.
- The networking opportunities and the practicality of the sessions.
- It is always nice to meet my counterparts at other community foundations and share experiences.
- Reconnecting with colleagues in the field. It is great to hear about what others are trying and what they’ve learned, as well as get updates on how the field might advance.
- The intimate setting allowed for in depth follow-up conversations with other attendees and a chance to get to know each other a but better than we could have in a larger group setting.
- Connecting with other community foundations of similar size with similar challenges..
- “We have gotten a lot of good ideas from ProNet over the years. But, some of the most important support has been in sharing OLD but GOOD ideas. When we want to improve how we are managing a program (scholarships, small grants, capacity building, training), we like to see how others are doing it. So, over the years, ProNet has helped us design, evaluate, and tweak our existing programs.” Mary M. Holmes, Executive Director, Cumberland Community Foundation, Inc.